Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3440

Role-Play Name:
Dominic Grayson

Type of Suggestion:
Map

Explanation of your Suggestion:
I know its too late for this update but i'd suggest making it so DOC is on the Island making it a more daring and fun escape, using boats, helicopters you name it get it involved New island new DOC would create a new experience to being in prison and maintaining use of CG, FIMS, SD and FIFR it would mean more roleplay gets done

Why are you suggesting this?
Because i thought as the new island is becoming apart of the community why not change it up abit and make it so the County jails [SD] get used more for minor crimes under 45 months and major crimes over 45 get placed in to the island's penitentiary.

Paul Calden

Totally agree sounds really fun, Also prisoner transport should be made by boat at that point making it more fun for CG to protect them aswell etc. Everyone really gains from this.

Alfie Marks

A3FL
Whitelisted
I mean, its not unheard of
1589196762183.png

D

Deleted member 3440

How would prisoners be put into the DOC if it's on that island, especially if no CG are available?
As the statement above said by transport of boat or helicopter making SD become more involved if CG aren't able to do it as they're getting an air unit or CG with the RBM, Culler or the Jayhawk If none of the above are on then they would be transported by Boat of FIMS

Niall Mcslive

A3FL
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Hello,

This suggestion has been denied.
Alot of work went into redesigning the way that the current DOC currently is. I do not see the need to change this.

Regards,
Niall
Relations Chief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Server Costs March - DONATION

If you wish to participate in the financing of ArmA 3 Fishers Life!
Goal
$400.00
Earned
$1,010.00
This donation drive ends in