Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Mar 10, 2020
Role-Play Name:
Luke Angel

Type of Suggestion:
Event

Explanation of your Suggestion:
Not sure how many people here are into cars like I am, but something I do every single weekend is attend car shows and meets with my beautiful 370z. One of the best types of meets are hoodrat/sideshow meets. In places such as Texas and California, thousands of people gather to slide their cars on public property (Walmart, Target, Best buy, etc), once cops show up, everyone runs, and meet up at a new spot to continue the fun. My idea for an event would be to replicate this, a big hangout/car cruise simply to slide on public property, block off roads, and simply be "hoodrat". Meanwhile, the police must work together to find the hangout spots, and once they show up, they chase the one guy that was drifting. Meanwhile, everyone else scrams to head to the next spot, and the cycle continues. I understand that this is something we could do without creating an "event", but I believe it would go more smoothly having an admin mark spots for people to head to, maybe have an undercover within the group of sliding cars?

Click here to see a hoodrat meet

Why are you suggesting this?
I am big on cars, but I believe it would bring a cool roleplay experience for those who are passionate about the subject, but also its something different, and can incorporate all factions

Chris Axel

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
Hello Luke,

I really like this idea and it has been noted down on our list of events. This has been something considered previously but we decided to wait a little longer to allow people to make more cars as right now the majority of our citizens just drive Suburbans. Thank you for your suggestion, we will do our best to create this event in-game.

Regards,

Chris Axel
Game Master
Executive Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Server Costs December 2021 - DONATION

If you wish to participate in the financing of ArmA 3 Fishers Life!
Goal
$300.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in