Avius Volkenstein

Whitelisted
Feb 24, 2020
Role-Play Name:
Avius Volkenstein

Type of Suggestion:
Event

Explanation of your Suggestion:
An idea has been stirring in my head for a while now. In short, turn the island upside down. Let me explain.

Scenario:
Due to fuel shortages on the island, the people of Fisher's Island have grown impatient. They require change. The support for the government is dwindling, crime is on the rise and decent folk are dying everyday. Perfect conditions for the rise of a military dictator.

Event:
First day: The rise of Evil
The gangs unite and elect a leader among them to lead the coup d'etat. Sabotage of multiple gas stations across the map due to looting and gangs setting the mode. Occupation of Stoney Creek. The Gangs decide to occupy Stoney creek since it holds the only Shipping harbour on the Island.

USCG and SD attempt to take it back (Civilians are not allowed to interfere)-
Case 1: Success
Order is restored, event ends.
Case 2: Failure
The Gangs Hold Stoney Creek and throttle the island's economy. Forcing the USCG and SD to abdicate power to the "elected" gang ( New Military ) (gangs choose the name) Leader.

Second day: The New Regime
  • All freedoms have been suspended (Criticising the Government, expressing views not held by the government , etc)
  • Fishers US Flag is illegal by law
  • Installations of Checkpoints between Silverton and Stoney Creek (The new regime's capitol) and the MSR.
  • Factories Close down due to safety concerns. Except food Factories and Chem Plant
  • Private Farming is banned by the government (Require a permit to farm)
  • All food and water needs are to be bought from the new government's verified sellers. (Insane Prices Obviously)
Heavy taxation of the populace forces civilians to either join the US Militia (Lead by USCG) or the new government to survive. (4:1 Ratio respectively)

Final Day: The Reckoning of Evil
The US Militia execute the plan to overthrow the the new regime and restore the natural order to the Island.

Thank you for reading my suggestions.
My idea is that it would be a either 1 or 3 day long server event. I am not sure whether this has been done before on this server or any other servers. But any similarities to real or fictional events is purely coincidental. It would be interesting to see how this can be applied. Any amendments or suggestions are accepted!
Cheers!

Why are you suggesting this?
I think it will be a fun event and there's much to gain and learn from something such as this. Not only in a gaming and fun sense, but also in a lesson of life sense.

Reactions: James Freeman

Justin Hank

A3FL
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Dec 2, 2019
This would be a cool movie. I'm a bit worried about how the economy will do after this.

Maybe something like this should be done before the next time we do a wipe.

Liam Maxwell

A3FL
Whitelisted
Jan 28, 2020
I mean not really this would be good for The Salt Miners because we beat you,destroyed the Cartel and killed every King there is and we will continue to do so until you don't talk shit anymore on our names!
This thread is for giving your opinion on suggestions, not trash talking to other members.

John Lestner

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 16, 2019
South Africa
Lets remember this is a discussion regarding the Suggestion for the event. Lets keep it relevant or i will lock this thread.

Thanks,
John Lestner
Chief Commission

John

Sub-Director
Sub-Director
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
We will look into doing this in the future. Thank you for your suggestions.

Thank you
John
Management Team

Reactions: Avius Volkenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress