What's new

Fixed Max Gunn - Script Bug Report

Max Gunn

Banned
Role-play Name:
Max Gunn

Bug Type:
Script

Please explain the issue and what you did to cause this bug.
range finders from goods factory, all i did was make the range finders and pull 1 out at a time, they would never appear in my inventory

Any steps to replicate what you are reporting to the Development team.
i made 10 range finders in goods factory, when I take 1 out the box appears but it does not go into my inventory, i am not looking for compensation but just want the team to know, I have 7 left in storage which i wont attempt to pull out until the issue is fixed, i tried to contact a admin in game but nobody came, so i could explain the issue to them

Evidence (YouTube, Twitch, Screenshots, etc):
none needed, but if needed i can meet a admin at the goods factory to test it out, i was not streaming at the time, as I am not looking for compensation just want the issue fixed

Marshall Little

A3FL
Banned
Hello Max Gunn,

Thank you for your Bug Report. We have notified our Development Team and we are investigating the issue as of 2/2/2020. @Winston

Thanks,
Marshall Little
Executive Team

Marshall Little

A3FL
Banned
Hello Max Gunn,

Thank you for filling a Bug report, after investigation of the issue we have forward it to our Development Team to be fixed. We appreciate your assistance in helping improve our server and our community. We will be granting you $1000 in-game for your help. If any other bugs arise, we hope to hear from you.

Once the money is given, you will be notified via here. @Noah

Thanks,
Marshall Little
Quality Assurance Team

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Server Costs March - DONATION

If you wish to participate in the financing of ArmA 3 Fishers Life!
Goal
$400.00
Earned
$1,010.00
This donation drive ends in