Jay Lucas

Banned
Nov 30, 2019
Role-Play Name:
Jay Wong

Type of Suggestion:
Script

Explanation of your Suggestion:
Lower the required amount of FISD on duty to launder money to 0.

Why are you suggesting this?
This is very unnecessary, there should be no requirement to let alone launder money, and is broken as the cops go off duty as soon as the bank robbers escape to prevent them from laundering money, it's strange how this keeps happening and cops are abusing this by signing off.

Two times (it happened three times) this has happened immediately after a bank robbery:
- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1976372453 (https://gyazo.com/4e9487ce942022a9c6ad568ea8999b76)
- https://gyazo.com/651909dc13e44c9b07c2b83029cc5c86 (https://gyazo.com/3bc402d69167417a6e2d2a2939504269)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yuri Duvall

Marcus Munro

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
Honestly never knew this was a thing. If you waiting like a few hours after you rob the bank to go launder it, that's one thing, but if you're going like to 10-15 minutes after you robbed, that's another.

Yuri Duvall

Whitelisted
Dec 29, 2019
There is no point of having a required amount of FISD to launder money since the only way to get dirty money is by robbing the bank, and the bank requires 5 FISD online...

+1

Jay Lucas

Banned
Nov 30, 2019
Honestly never knew this was a thing. If you waiting like a few hours after you rob the bank to go launder it, that's one thing, but if you're going like to 10-15 minutes after you robbed, that's another.
We lost 540k off that second one.

Marcus Munro

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
They do, if you want more proof about something related to this hmu in dms
Orrrrrr, you could post a video, if you have one, of you robbing a bank and then going to launder it. If SD is legitimately getting off right after you rob it, that is completely different than you escaping, hiding for like 2 hours, and then going to launder

Reactions: Collin Keyes

Jay Lucas

Banned
Nov 30, 2019
Orrrrrr, you could post a video, if you have one, of you robbing a bank and then going to launder it. If SD is legitimately getting off right after you rob it, that is completely different than you escaping, hiding for like 2 hours, and then going to launder
Please tell me what relevancy you have in this suggestion, you're a CG.

Yuri Duvall

Whitelisted
Dec 29, 2019
We just robbed the bank and went straight to launder the money. By the time we got there we couldnt launder...

Marcus Munro

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
Please tell me what relevancy you have in this suggestion, you're a CG.
I'm trying to help you out here a bit tbh. I'm asking a simple question, are you trying to launder the money shortly after robbing a bank, or are you waiting like 2 hours? This is kinda the breaking point here to determine if you have a legitimate point

Jay Lucas

Banned
Nov 30, 2019
I'm trying to help you out here a bit tbh. I'm asking a simple question, are you trying to launder the money shortly after robbing a bank, or are you waiting like 2 hours? This is kinda the breaking point here to determine if you have a legitimate point
Shortly after, not even 10 minutes.

James Rodgers

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 26, 2019
I think if people are going straight to the money laundering and there aren't enough SD awake that's completely unfair, as there is a minimum when the bank robbery is commenced initially. I see no purpose of the minimum of 3 cops to enter the money laundering man. If you are logging off to log back on to somewhat evade the whole cops being aware of a recent bank robbery, that should not be allowed. It would be a hard thing to administer but overall I see no reason for the minimum to stay.

Jay Lucas

Banned
Nov 30, 2019
I think if people are going straight to the money laundering and there aren't enough SD awake that's completely unfair, as there is a minimum when the bank robbery is commenced initially. I see no purpose of the minimum of 3 cops to enter the money laundering man. If you are logging off to log back on to somewhat evade the whole cops being aware of a recent bank robbery, that should not be allowed. It would be a hard thing to administer but overall I see no reason for the minimum to stay.
Thank you for your answer

Jay Lucas

Banned
Nov 30, 2019
There we go, if you have video of this occurring, I would try to bring it up with Scott and maybe his Liaison, they could help come up with a solution for this for future occurrences.
Why'd you vote no if you wanna help?

George Dep

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 22, 2019
I would not say that cops sign off with the reason so you guys cant launder money.
However, I do agree with this suggestion to lower the amount sd required on duty for money to get laundered, as far as i know, the only way to get money to launder is to rob a bank, therefor you need 5 SD on duty.
So you rob a bank, you escape, as a reward you should get that money from the bank right after without 3 or 2 or 1 sd on duty in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress