Jose Ojo

A3FL
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Feb 24, 2020
Type of Suggestion:
Script

Explanation of your Suggestion:
Make wood a resource. So that Peeps can craft furniture and open up a furniture store.
Or open up a furniture delivery company.

Why are you suggesting this?
Would make sone nice RP. Plus wood chopping would actually make sence.

• Fronkquaad
Reactions: Justin Hank

James Martin

Support
Support
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Dec 3, 2019
Fishers Island
Great idea Jose!

My only question in relation to this suggestion is, how credible is it to be utilized? What I mean by this question is are players actually going to utilize this or is it going to be another addon that nobody really utilizes. Of course this question can't really be answered unless its developed and maybe for a time some people will use it then eventually get bored and go back to making cars or selling gas at gas stations.

I'm not mocking your suggestion in anyway and I would not be opposed to the implementation of your idea, however I propose that maybe in addition to your suggestion to allow it to be more credibly used is maybe make it a small job, where a player can go out chop down wood, make furniture then take it to an NPC in which then maybe exports the furniture off the island and gives you a profit for your efforts. Jobs are always great as it adds elements of roleplay while also providing newer players and even older players with a reputable method of income.

Hopefully, my aforementioned recommendation would provide some thought and I'm happy to discuss or even listen to arguments for the contrary. Great idea though with a lot of potential.

Niall Mcslive

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 16, 2019
As mentioned lots of effort required to put it in nobody will use it much to make it worthwhile doing.

Andrew

Developer
Developer
Department of Justice
Whitelisted
Feb 21, 2020
No one will really do it if you can go to the furniture store and buy furniture, the only way I see this happening is if we remove the NPC shop for furniture and rely the supply of furniture to the player base

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Regular Monthly Server Costs - DONATION

If you wish to participate in the financing of ArmA 3 Fishers Life!
Goal
$250.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in