• Poll closed .

Justin Albert

Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Dec 4, 2019
Type of Suggestion:
Map

Explanation of your Suggestion:
Suggestion to downscale the map again. Although the server sometimes peaks to 40 it just sadly isn't often. So when there are only 20 people on the it could be an hour or two before you actually see someone floating around.

Why are you suggesting this?
To make the map smaller for the amount of players that currently reside in Fishers Island

Steven Akers

Support
Support
Content Creator
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Jan 19, 2020
I gotta say no. Sometimes its nice to be able to just exist knowing others are around you just existing and everyone is doing their own thing.

Carl Obrian

A3FL
Whitelisted
May 16, 2021
The World
www.imperium.sc
Type of Suggestion:
Map

Explanation of your Suggestion:
Suggestion to downscale the map again. Although the server sometimes peaks to 40 it just sadly isn't often. So when there are only 20 people on the it could be an hour or two before you actually see someone floating around.

Why are you suggesting this?
To make the map smaller for the amount of players that currently reside in Fishers Island
sounds to me more like a you problem than a server problem...
For i do not have anything of that matter that resembles this issue of "floating people" and i think the same goes for multiple of other people.
So thats a No for me.

Jose Ojo

A3FL
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Feb 24, 2020
I dont think the map is that big tbh. I rather would like to see lubock beigne a little bit closer as that island is really nice but no one usses it to its fully potential.

• PepeNani
Reactions: Carl Obrian

Jose Ojo

A3FL
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Feb 24, 2020
Well it would be cool if there was a static Ferry to go there with a car. And in my opinion it should be used more.

James Martin

Support
Support
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Dec 3, 2019
Fishers Island
Honestly, I believe that the island is a pretty decent size for the player base that we have, when you look at our island compared to other islands out there, it is one of the smaller sized places and I believe that it is adequately sized for our purposes and with little disruption.

I think the idea of either bringing Northern Island a little closer or by adding a ferry back and forth to allow it to be used more frequently is a great idea that I think should be brought up within their own suggestions, however I believe downscaling the current island is unnecessary.

I'm of course open to hearing any arguments out on the contrary, but my opinion stands at a no currently.

Niall Mcslive

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 16, 2019
I used to play on a life server on ALTIS with a max player base of 20. Now that was a overkill map for that tiny amount of players.

Fishers is SIGNIFICANTLY smaller than Altis, and has been built over the course of YEARS to the communities needs.

In order to see people you actually gotta get out of elk city. Go down to stoney, northdale, or north island. Chances are civilians will be spotted mining, growing drugs or doing operations in their houses. LEOS will be seen patrolling the streets (if they are doing what they SHOULD be doing and not being 10 deep in elk city....)

Niall Mcslive

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 16, 2019
Nevermind the actual task itself of somebody like Jake spending WEEKS or MONTHS downscaling the map while maintaining the quality of map we currently have. That time can be put to better use.

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Regular Monthly Server Costs - DONATION

If you wish to participate in the financing of ArmA 3 Fishers Life!
Goal
$250.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in