Would you like this suggestion added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clem Farr

A3FL
Department of Justice
Whitelisted
Dec 22, 2019
you say this when virtually most crime commiting people want them removed...
^^^ people getting offended on behalf of others lol. When all the crims are saying throw em away, your best bet is probably to throw em away.

Bobby Axel

A3FL
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
Whilst I agree, And am not entirely bothered if they are removed, I feel they give criminals a sense of progression at times, To upgrade their operations, scale up and use more risky and expensive gear; but more powerful at the same time.
Nick, it is imperative that you understand that criminals will not be making these guns and will only procure them via LEO and house robberies.

Rob Veloucci

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 27, 2019
Behind you
Whilst I agree, And am not entirely bothered if they are removed, I feel they give criminals a sense of progression at times, To upgrade their operations, scale up and use more risky and expensive gear; but more powerful at the same time.
you always have to be the opposing opinion huh, it takes 3 minutes to get a class 3 if you know what you are doing and this will level the playing field drastically

Reactions: Tyrone Radeno

Nick Brown

Former Chief Knobstice
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Feb 16, 2020
www.kiamodz.ga
you always have to be the opposing opinion huh, it takes 3 minutes to get a class 3 if you know what you are doing and this will level the playing field drastically
No, I dont have an opposing opinion, you just seem to only read what you want to read, I started my message by saying "Whilst I agree", I am not saying they shouldnt be removed, I am just stating as a point of debate which is healthy to have when making decisions, Class 3s could provide a sense of progression.

Bobby Axel

A3FL
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
@Luke Angel you are a child. Grow up
child.png

Luke Angel

A3FL
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Mar 10, 2020
If faction members are gonna complain about the removal of 2s n 3s, but also complain when they get gunned down by 2s or 3s then you're part of the problem.
I can't speak for other faction members, but I do not complain about the class 2/3 usage, probably why I find this suggestion to be a tad bit dumb. I think it was a great addition compared to how it was before the major wipe. I just think people should use them in the correct situations. Why would any of us cry when we have access to them too per our SOP's

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Andrew

Dom Lemmer

A3FL
Whitelisted
Mar 30, 2020
The Land Down Under
I can't speak for other faction members, but I do not complain about the class 2/3 usage, probably why I find this suggestion to be a tad bit dumb. I think it was a great addition compared to how it was before the major wipe. I just think people should use them in the correct situations. Why would any of us cry when we have access to them too per our SOP's
This is a crock of shit mate, as soon as i left CG i used an ACR and i had 4 SD "So toxic always using class 3's, theres no RP in class 3's".

SD is the WORST for complaining about them, while a portion of SD didn't mind the usage a solid 80% would complain. Constantly, which in result ended up with a class 2 and class 3 weapon wipe.

Luke Angel

A3FL
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Mar 10, 2020
This is a crock of shit mate, as soon as i left CG i used an ACR and i had 4 SD "So toxic always using class 3's, theres no RP in class 3's".

SD is the WORST for complaining about them, while a portion of SD didn't mind the usage a solid 80% would complain. Constantly, which in result ended up with a class 2 and class 3 weapon wipe.
And I agree it's a crock of shit. I would be a part of that 20% considering I personally have not heard many complaints, maybe 1 or 2 but that's because they are heated from always taking lead every 5 minutes from the same 12 person group. I still don't understand how a slightly bigger weapon would destroy RP, all that changes is longer ranged battles at a higher fire rate. I honestly enjoy having those interactions once in a while. It's just not the same when a bank robbery is done with pistols. Im sure IRL a criminal group would roll up with AK's if running 4 or 5 guys

Bobby Axel

A3FL
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
And I agree it's a crock of shit. I would be a part of that 20% considering I personally have not heard many complaints, maybe 1 or 2 but that's because they are heated from always taking lead every 5 minutes from the same 12 person group. I still don't understand how a slightly bigger weapon would destroy RP, all that changes is longer ranged battles at a higher fire rate. I honestly enjoy having those interactions once in a while. It's just not the same when a bank robbery is done with pistols. Im sure IRL a criminal group would roll up with AK's if running 4 or 5 guys
The sooner you realize this is not IRL and you will never be able to achieve IRL standards on here the better off you will be. If you are looking for true "high-quality RP" here then I can assure you that you will be constantly disappointed. There are many reasons for this, not only because of criminal actions but because there is a lack of accountability and knowledge on the real workings of law enforcement and more of just an assumption of what cops do. There are very few people on here who actually know how LEO's actually operate and conduct their duties, so unless you can contribute actual knowledge and of what an LEO does IRL please don't bring RP into this.

Luke Angel

A3FL
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Mar 10, 2020
The sooner you realize this is not IRL and you will never be able to achieve IRL standards on here the better off you will be. If you are looking for true "high-quality RP" here then I can assure you that you will be constantly disappointed. There are many reasons for this, not only because of criminal actions but because there is a lack of accountability and knowledge on the real workings of law enforcement and more of just an assumption of what cops do. There are very few people on here who actually know how LEO's actually operate and conduct their duties, so unless you can contribute actual knowledge and of what an LEO does IRL please don't bring RP into this.
Once again, it's only as good as you make it to be. Having this mentality is the reason why RP has not been very good. I can assure you that I try my very best in spending my free time in watching videos and studying what an LEO IRL would do to fully fit the role on island. Of course, it won't be perfect, because I am a Nissan Technician, not a cop. Your comment makes me feel like RP is a waste of time if nobody is on board on playing situations to the best of abilities for immersion. I remember when I was a civ I used to sacrifice winning to bring good RP for factions if it really came down to loosing.

Clem Farr

A3FL
Department of Justice
Whitelisted
Dec 22, 2019
All I am going to say is the guns are not the issue. The people using them are. RP can be great with or without class 2/3, maybe if people knew how to RP then maybe they could've stayed :/
this is approaching sidney territory

Reactions: Dom Lemmer

Alex Sedant

A3FL
Whitelisted
Jan 25, 2021
I think we need to get used to the fact that it’s no longer 2016, we’ve been playing arma since 2013 and everuone has grown up playing this and now has more priorities than maths homework, RP standards are never gonna be the same most people come on to have a laugh and chill out a hour a day

Sam Klein

Content Creator
Content Creator
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Dec 3, 2019
Fishers Island
Rifles didnt work on Project Life, and they dont seem like they are working here anymore either. Why dont we remove them, see how it goes for a bit, and if the community wants to add them back later, then its an option. But an overwhelming amount of this community wants Rifles gone and I think that speaks volumes about the problem. They STILL cause more harm than good. Yes its not 2016 anymore, but a test run without rifles seems needed.

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Regular Monthly Server Costs - DONATION

If you wish to participate in the financing of ArmA 3 Fishers Life!
Goal
$250.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in