• Poll closed .

Bobby Axel

A3FL
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
Type of Suggestion:
Weapon

Explanation of your Suggestion:
Get rid of Class II and III rifles and bring back the 30 round pistol mags.

Why are you suggesting this?
RP instantly started to decline when class 2's and 3's were added to the server, there was a reason they were all yeeted from project life and the only reason they were added on here was to attract new players. The only thing a class 2 and 3 wipe is going to do is result in more LEO robberies and crying. I know the reason given on previous occasions was because of the amount of time and effort put into them but at this point, it is doing more harm than good.

Alex Sedant

A3FL
Whitelisted
Jan 25, 2021
Keep G18 deagle and perhaps any class 2 that is onceaclavle like the uzi delete rest

William Kingston

Support
Support
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Feb 2, 2021
I will agree to this but as Dom stated keep a couple SMGs, Maybe the STING, UMP45, Protector.
but
this is ONLY for ESU, MSRT and SOG or they will not really be no point for them to be a division.

Bobby Axel

A3FL
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
I will agree to this but as Dom stated keep a couple SMGs, Maybe the STING, UMP45, Protector.
but
this is ONLY for ESU, MSRT and SOG or they will not really be no point for them to be a division.
Im going to be completely fronk with you, those specialty divisions dont do anything super special, they try to be tacticool but get slaughtered all the time by @Rob Veloucci and friends. Not to mention back on project life all those specialty divisions had to use were class 1's because class 2's were something like 75k for faction members resulting in no one carrying them but they eventually got yeeted.

Edit: pour one out for our homie Gary

Marshall McMullen

Executive Supervisor
Executive Supervisor
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Mar 25, 2021
Im going to be completely fronk with you, those specialty divisions dont do anything super special, they try to be tacticool but get slaughtered all the time by @Rob Veloucci and friends. Not to mention back on project life all those specialty divisions had to use were class 1's because class 2's were something like 75k for faction members resulting in no one carrying them but they eventually got yeeted.

Edit: pour one out for our homie Gary
Ye. Nobody carried them because it was useless because of how expensive it was. Especially for civs. You needed weed, turtles and mushrooms and shit. absolutely insane

Alex Sedant

A3FL
Whitelisted
Jan 25, 2021
If you are throwing the G18 in to full auto please seek psychiatric help immediately
Tried once never again 😂😂 they could change it though.

Overall I think remove all if not keep a couple of the not really class 2 class 2s like UZI deagle and so on. Add back 30 rounders for criminals and have ESU have them aswell and standard cops the 17 rounders or whatever

Sam Klein

Content Creator
Content Creator
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Dec 3, 2019
Fishers Island
Jesus christ yes. As much as I like the design of the rifles, they have caused a ridiculous amount of issues and drama. 30 round pistol days were peak 🙏

Reactions: Clem Farr

Nick Brown

Former Chief Knobstice
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Feb 16, 2020
www.kiamodz.ga
I personally think that leveling the playing field for everyone would be best.
Whilst I agree, And am not entirely bothered if they are removed, I feel they give criminals a sense of progression at times, To upgrade their operations, scale up and use more risky and expensive gear; but more powerful at the same time.

Clem Farr

A3FL
Department of Justice
Whitelisted
Dec 22, 2019
I still fondly remember the 30 round mag firefights.

Yes pls. I do support the idea of keeping the G18 though, it's as shit as it is funny, and kinda worth keeping.

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Regular Monthly Server Costs - DONATION

If you wish to participate in the financing of ArmA 3 Fishers Life!
Goal
$250.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in