Support
Support
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Jan 19, 2020
Type of Suggestion:
Script

Explanation of your Suggestion:
A radar gun. Point it at a car, keep it aimed at car for like 2-3 seconds and it tells you their speed.

Why are you suggesting this?

Reactions: Steven Medvedev

Clem Farr

A3FL
Department of Justice
Whitelisted
Dec 22, 2019
Bruh that would be so ass. Imagine you got a car speeding past you going 120 and you have to stare at it for 5 seconds to get a lock, then get into your car and chase.
Often times IRL they'll have two cars using this, so the one can be hidden posted up, clock the car, and the other is a little bit down the road and preemptively speeds up to match the cars speed, and then pulls it over. Pretty cool.

Steven Akers

Support
Support
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Jan 19, 2020
Often times IRL they'll have two cars using this, so the one can be hidden posted up, clock the car, and the other is a little bit down the road and preemptively speeds up to match the cars speed, and then pulls it over. Pretty cool.
And this is exactly what i am suggesting this for. Give new ways for LEOs to enforce laws instead of the basic, hide and hope they dont see you approach.

Bobby Axel

A3FL
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
imagine being against a genuinely good suggestion that does nothing but improve/create RP because all you can think about is shooting cops.
Maybe if you got your pompous ass off your high horse every once in a while you would realize that's what us socially normal people call a joke. Did I say it was a bad idea? Did I vote no? Take a minute to reevaluate your life and realize that this is just a video game and sometimes it's ok for us to have a laugh every now and again.

Steven Akers

Support
Support
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Jan 19, 2020
Make the lock time lower or have it give it current speed without delays
The reasoning for a short delay is so that it's not as instant as the car radar. You get a more mobile and concealed way to measure speed, but the tradeoff is it's not as quick at determining the speed.

Clem Farr

A3FL
Department of Justice
Whitelisted
Dec 22, 2019
Maybe if you got your pompous ass off your high horse every once in a while you would realize that's what us socially normal people call a joke. Did I say it was a bad idea? Did I vote no? Take a minute to reevaluate your life and realize that this is just a video game and sometimes it's ok for us to have a laugh every now and again.
Don't mean to sound like I'm sitting on a high horse. I'm in the wrong, I misunderstood the joke. My bad.

Steven Akers

Support
Support
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Jan 19, 2020
Type of Suggestion:
Script

Explanation of your Suggestion:
A radar gun. Point it at a car, keep it aimed at car for like 2-3 seconds and it tells you their speed.

Why are you suggesting this?
To add onto this, make it so that you have to calibrate it for it to be accurate or something that way we can even give DOJ some more fun.

Niall Mcslive

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 16, 2019
I want to make pew pew noises whilst holding a ticket gun.

Radar guns and POLICE MOTORCYCLES would be AWESOME.

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Server Costs December 2021 - DONATION

If you wish to participate in the financing of ArmA 3 Fishers Life!
Goal
$300.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in