Denied Joseph Swafford - Suggestion - Regulation

Would you like this suggestion added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joseph Swafford

Whitelisted
Mar 6, 2021
You haven't been targeted to get killed by faction members you go around pissing people off and talking shit trying start shit its always a good idea to not act like a dumb fuck if you wanna be treated with respect
As I said, I have done nothing besides hanging out with my friends and be hunted like animals by the same people every day, lose everything come back, and repeat..

Rob Veloucci

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 27, 2019
Behind you
That's the thing I am 5-6 days into the server still learning about what I am doing and by me just hanging out with my friends trying to protect myself with a class one against 5 corrupt cops and 2 people hunting me because I am just chilling with my buddies and not affiliated with anything else and then being killed, double-tapped and simply just left for dead I belive is unfair. I think there should be rules about where and when this is allowed to happen. The image you were on the end of the barrel of all this...
"should i initiate on him"
don't make yourself a target

Joseph Swafford

Whitelisted
Mar 6, 2021
You typically have to piss off a lot of people to be executed by LEOs of have them all let it slide/ignore it
Well I don't know what I did because they said and I quote "Just don't hang around Andrew King" while I was teaching new kids how to mine and make guns/cars. All of them showed up in a Helicopter and did all of this.

https://streamable.com/epaqsd (Clip)

• IQDOWN
Reactions: Tyrone Radeno

Rob Veloucci

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 27, 2019
Behind you
Well I don't know what I did because they said and I quote "Just don't hang around Andrew King" while I was teaching new kids how to mine and make guns/cars. All of them showed up in a Helicopter and did all of this.

https://streamable.com/epaqsd (Clip)
i don't understand why you're in the gardens first of all, second of all you were with andrew king who was talking shit in twitter to all of us, i was the only person in the helicopter and i took the radio off your friends and he was on the tac. don't play innocent here.

Joseph Swafford

Whitelisted
Mar 6, 2021
"should i initiate on him"
don't make yourself a target
This was after the fact, you guys were already there knew my name, saw andrew, everything was leading to you guys killing me and the mining dudes, plus I don't know about the Should I initiate because I said was "He didn't initiate" and was running away from you.

Bobby Axel

A3FL
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
That's the thing I am 5-6 days into the server still learning about what I am doing and by me just hanging out with my friends trying to protect myself with a class one against 5 corrupt cops and 2 people hunting me because I am just chilling with my buddies and not affiliated with anything else and then being killed, double-tapped and simply just left for dead I belive is unfair. I think there should be rules about where and when this is allowed to happen. The image you were on the end of the barrel of all this...
At any point in time did you say or do anything that could have been considered initiation or taken as a threat because thats how you get clapped

Joseph Swafford

Whitelisted
Mar 6, 2021
i understand you guys are new, that's why i let your friends live and gave them their guns back. you only bled out because you had intentions to kill me.
but you know that me and those dudes are like really chill with Andrew and have no Idea what is going on, and follow the lead of whatever the dude that literally helped us through everything (Money, Cars, Learning shit ETC... like... Anyways; When I had a discussion with Thomas last night he told me that the only thing that he cants do is anything and told me if this is what is truly happening record it and get evidence, record them saying their dealers and shit. How am I supposed to do that when you are hunting me and my friend in a coast guard heli because of his last name??? You guys seem cool and I am not going to go the extra mile to keep bugging you guys and shit but it has me confused every time I die because I simply do not know the reason.

Marshall McMullen

Executive Supervisor
Executive Supervisor
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Mar 25, 2021
I believe this conversation is getting off track of the initial post. Please keep it on topic since thats what we are here for.

• IQDOWN
Reactions: Rob Veloucci

Joseph Swafford

Whitelisted
Mar 6, 2021
excuse me if i was tripping but those weren't cops either
How am I supposed to know that when yester day I was gunned down my real police and the next day the same people show up to the people that I am teaching show up with full police gear. (Plus we both know who was in the suburban last night.)

Johnny

Relations Chief
Chief
Whitelisted
Mar 26, 2020
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been Denied by the management team. This is already a strict rule that we enforce under Faction Regulations, 5.2.6.

Regards,
Johnny
Relations Chief

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Regular Monthly Server Costs - DONATION

If you wish to participate in the financing of ArmA 3 Fishers Life!
Goal
$250.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in