• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joseph Swafford

Whitelisted
Mar 6, 2021
Type of Suggestion:
Regulation

Explanation of your Suggestion:
I think that Faction members doing killings as "Corrupt" or being corrupt should be under a strict set of rules to prevent Pop Killing, and people just leaving the server in general.

Why are you suggesting this?
I've been targeted twice in a row by off-duty cops led by one person that is killing me non-stop and hunting me like an animal and I am on the verge of quitting.

Tom Hansen

A3FL
Whitelisted
Oct 23, 2020
LEOs are already unable to commit premeditated killings, both on and off duty.

Tom Hansen

A3FL
Whitelisted
Oct 23, 2020
I really don’t see how they can be stricter, particularly given the fact that the way he’s described the issue indicates that what happened is already against the rules, if it’s happening regularly then it’s clearly premeditated. Server population isn’t ‘waning’ because cops are killing people off duty, it’s been really uncommon since the rule forbidding it was introduced.

submit a player report

Reactions: Alex Sedant

Alex Sedant

A3FL
Whitelisted
Jan 25, 2021
I really don’t see how they can be stricter, particularly given the fact that the way he’s described the issue indicates that what happened is already against the rules, if it’s happening regularly then it’s clearly premeditated. Server population isn’t ‘waning’ because cops are killing people off duty, it’s been really uncommon since the rule forbidding it was introduced.

submit a player report

Clem Farr

A3FL
Department of Justice
Whitelisted
Dec 22, 2019

submit a player report
The state of LEO behaviour is fucking shocking at the moment, you've got CG command flying gang members around so they can execute other gang members, SD members openly executing people in forests, FIMS actively participating in gang executions and giving out rifles etc etc. It's no wonder it's so fucking shit at the moment. If an extra rule makes people reign their heads in a little bit then maybe its not so bad.

Samuel Blizzard

A3FL
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Jan 8, 2020
The state of LEO behaviour is fucking shocking at the moment, you've got CG command flying gang members around so they can execute other gang members, SD members openly executing people in forests, FIMS actively participating in gang executions and giving out rifles etc etc. It's no wonder it's so fucking shit at the moment. If an extra rule makes people reign their heads in a little bit then maybe its not so bad.
Maybe if you reported it instead of stating it in a suggestion then, maybe it would get looked at. But hey what would i know

Clem Farr

A3FL
Department of Justice
Whitelisted
Dec 22, 2019
Maybe if you reported it instead of stating it in a suggestion then, maybe it would get looked at. But hey what would i know
you say that like i'm the party directly involved in every single scenario. I'm awake during AU time and that's it. Everything i know is sent to me through screenshots that don't complete a full narrative or aren't sufficient for a player report, but show enough to see what's going on. The onus is not on me to submit a player report for something that i'm hearing and seeing second or third hand.

• IQDOWN
Reactions: Paul Radeno

Tom Hansen

A3FL
Whitelisted
Oct 23, 2020
USCG command being corrupt is against the rules

LEOs may not commit premeditated murder, therefore executions in the forest are against the rules

LEOs may not take part in premeditated killings or distribute their firearms, so FIMS taking part in gang executions and supplying rifles is against the rules.

This is not an issue that can be solved by putting new rules in place, instead the people who are affected need to be submitting player reports rather than just sending their friends screenshots.

Marshall McMullen

Executive Supervisor
Executive Supervisor
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Mar 25, 2021
Since I've come back to staff I have only seen 3 reports of LEOs committing premeditated murder. That is since the beginning of the year. Making more rules and being strict on something that happens on a rare occurrence just seems useless. Since once again. Every situation brought up is already against a rule.

Reactions: Tyrone Radeno

Paul Radeno

Mr. Stay Breezy
Executive
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Nov 29, 2019
www.youtube.com
Type of Suggestion:
Regulation

Explanation of your Suggestion:
I think that Faction members doing killings as "Corrupt" or being corrupt should be under a strict set of rules to prevent Pop Killing, and people just leaving the server in general.

Why are you suggesting this?
I've been targeted twice in a row by off-duty cops led by one person that is killing me non-stop and hunting me like an animal and I am on the verge of quitting.
This has been a thing for years now and has never killed the "pop" so idk what you talking bout chief. Also, if you're being targeted you must be doing something you shouldn't be doing. Honestly, I've heard " I am on the verge of quitting" way too many times by people who simply get involved with things that they shouldn't and then they get clapped & complain about it. Another thing is that people can't continue to kill you unless they have a valid RP reason to.

Lastly, this topic is honestly a complaint section other than a suggestion. As Tom stated "This is not an issue that can be solved by putting new rules in place" which is true, simply put in a player report if you truly believe people are breaking rules if you don't have evidence then tough luck.

Last edited:

Ryan Lemmer

A3FL
Whitelisted
Mar 2, 2021
You have to truly define what is "corrupt" and what is not. For example 6 people with class 3's and 1 LEO on duty and that LEO not doing anything is NOT "corruption" that is valuing life. However providing support, resources and intel would be defined as corruption. However in my experience LEO's only assist in situations where people are deemed toxic overall to RP and the community. Faction LEO's are not helping people kill good members of the community. So maybe we should also look at stricter rules on being toxic and being an overall pain in the butt to the community.

Bobby Axel

A3FL
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
There is already a rule in place for "LEO Premeditated Murder" (Definition: thought out or planned beforehand") however they claim to use a "different" definition which is not found anywhere in the rules, but now that I think about it I believe it is under the hidden rule play over role play section. It just doesn't work.

Joseph Swafford

Whitelisted
Mar 6, 2021
This has been a thing for years now and has never killed the "pop" so idk what you talking bout chief. Also, if you're being targeted you must be doing something you shouldn't be doing. Honestly, I've heard " I am on the verge of quitting" way too many times by people who simply get involved with things that they shouldn't and then they get clapped & complain about it. Another thing is that people can't continue to kill you unless they have a valid RP reason to.

Lastly, this topic is honestly a complaint section other than a suggestion. As Tom stated "This is not an issue that can be solved by putting new rules in place" which is true, simply put in a player report if you truly believe people are breaking rules if you don't have evidence then tough luck.
That's the thing I am 5-6 days into the server still learning about what I am doing and by me just hanging out with my friends trying to protect myself with a class one against 5 corrupt cops and 2 people hunting me because I am just chilling with my buddies and not affiliated with anything else and then being killed, double-tapped and simply just left for dead I belive is unfair. I think there should be rules about where and when this is allowed to happen. The image you were on the end of the barrel of all this...

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Regular Monthly Server Costs - DONATION

If you wish to participate in the financing of ArmA 3 Fishers Life!
Goal
$250.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in