Pending Implementation Timmy Jackson - Suggestion - Other | Distraction Doughnuts

Would you like this suggestion added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmy Stroble

Content Creator
Content Creator
Whitelisted
Jul 27, 2021
Type of Suggestion:
Other

Explanation of your Suggestion:
I think you guys should add donuts. This would be cool/funny because a cop needs his on duty donuts. I also think their should be a place called Fishin Donuts to buy your donuts. I think this would be so funny and will add some fun to the island. Thank you support team. You could also have a station where u get the raw dough at food factory and then you take it to fishin doughnuts. after that the fishin donuts store has a frying staion... you take the raw dough and you place it in the fryers. After that you take the Fried Dough and you put it in the topping tray system/station. Here their will be sprinkles, chocolate, and the classic glaze trays. after you dip it in these trays you then put it behind the glass to sell. (This would be NPC or player ran... let’s say no one is at the donut shop working, the npc would control the shop (sell the donuts) and if their was a person running the shop, the person would serve donuts. Their would be many different choices of donuts behind the glass. (Only employees or the NPC could access the donuts behind glass) and for the cops the donuts would be free since they do so much for us. (This includes SD, CG, and FIMS)

Why are you suggesting this?
I’m suggesting this because we have deserts like cookies but we don’t have donuts. (And a cop needs his on duty donuts...)

Last edited:

Timmy Stroble

Content Creator
Content Creator
Whitelisted
Jul 27, 2021
Although the Idea is intriguing, Would this be a player run thing? Because nobody uses Taco Hell or McFishers now
This would be NPC or player ran... let’s say no one is at the donut shop working, the npc would control the shop (sell the donuts) and if their was a person running the shop, the person would serve donuts. Their would be many different choices of donuts behind the glass. (Only employees or the NPC could access the donuts behind glass) and for the cops the donuts would be free since they do so much for us. (This includes SD, CG, and FIMS.

Reactions: Andrew Brown

Richard

Lead Developer
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. This suggestion has been approved. Although we will not make it complex like this, there will be doughnuts to distract the cops.

Regards,
Richard
Lead Developer

• PepeYes
Reactions: Timmy Stroble

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Server Costs December 2021 - DONATION

If you wish to participate in the financing of ArmA 3 Fishers Life!
Goal
$300.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in