Rudy Santos

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 7, 2019
Arizona - United States
Type of Suggestion:
Other

Explanation of your Suggestion:
Not really sure if this has been mentioned or ever even talked about but here we go I guess.

I suggest we start advertising our server on sites like the Steam Arma forums and Arma subreddits on Reddit. As cringe as it might sound, I see people on there all the time looking for a life community, I think we would almost definitely see a boost in numbers if we start doing this. Feel free to correct me if it's a terrible idea or if it's been done before, I just figured I'd post this and see what happens.

Why are you suggesting this?
It's no secret our numbers have dropped within the last year or so, so I was just thinking of more ways to recruit people to play here.

Nathan Hamilton

Support
Support
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Dec 7, 2019
As a prior chief, I understand what it entails and would absolutely advocate for executives to take some of the workloads off of the chief in charge of marketing. Especially marketing! Marketing is important when it comes to building a player base and that's what we need at the moment.

Nick

Relations Chief
Chief
Whitelisted
Jan 29, 2020
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been Accepted by the management team. We have several ideas for how we will work on advertising moving forward and will slowly start rolling out all that soon.

Regards,
Nick
Relations Chief

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress