A3FL
Department of Justice
Whitelisted
Feb 16, 2020
www.kiamodz.ga
Type of Suggestion:
Map

Explanation of your Suggestion:
I would like to suggest an open public shooting range somewhere on the map, Maybe with a fee to enter. The range could be manned by people with a certain license or job and it could be managed or supervised by Marshals or SD. I nice little range where civilians can learn to better control their firearms more, The issue is that if a situation was to arise where a CCP holder would have to draw their firearm and act in self defense, They may not have used their firearm since their initial Physical and it could be unsafe for them to use said firearm without recent practice or training, Especially as renewals does not require any form of range testing it could be 4 months since they have used their firearm and they may be forced to use it in a self defense situation but in turn, They could end up causing more danger to themselves/others as they have not had adequate practice recently. I feel it should be regulated and maybe have storage lockers or vendors there at the range that allow people to pickup more than 2 mags at once whilst at the range, But once they leave they must return back to the required 2 mags as per stated in CCP law. I am missing a few points that would further positively describe this suggestion but I feel I have conveyed my main points and I hope people can work with me to make this an extra thing.

Why are you suggesting this?
I am suggesting this because I feel that not only would it be nice for civilians to be able to use their firearms in a legal manner, They should also be able to use it for practice and training.

Danny Matthews

A3FL
Fishers Island Marshal Services
Whitelisted
Jan 7, 2020
+1 I do believe this is a fair statement especially if you're coming back to A3FL after doing fivem like many people do you need to readjust yourself to arma after playing gta which I understand either way a refresher course is always nice!

Nick Brown

A3FL
Department of Justice
Whitelisted
Feb 16, 2020
www.kiamodz.ga
There is one just east of deadwood already I believe
That is a range building etc but I don’t think it’s a legally active maintained range, Would be nice if it was added to the legislation aswell as marked on the map, And made to look more commercial than just a random abandoned area with a few targets where it’s probably not even legal to discharge your firearm..

Nick

Relations Chief
Chief
Whitelisted
Jan 29, 2020
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been Accepted by the management team. While I accepted this, note that there is already a shooting range on the map, although it is not marked for whatever reason. This is the one located near Deadwood as mentioned above. At some point we hope to update this to look a little more professional and have a marking on the map.

Regards,
Nick
Relations Chief

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress