Niik Patel

A3FL
Whitelisted
Jan 3, 2020
Bug Type:
Vehicle

Issue description
Rolls Royce.

So after spending 10hrs crafting everything and making the Rolls.
I have to say, the model, the size, the sound it all looks fuckng dope.

Only issue I have is with the handling. I understand it is a heavy big car but these heavy big cars also come with big strong brakes. I have driven a rolls irl and know the feel off it.
Can you please touch up the breaking every so slightly. Right now, if you are reversing and press W it takes 3 seconds for the car to stop going back then go forward when its going like -15mph.

Same with the forward braking. I can't take a turn on the msr properly if I'm going 70, and the braking is so slow and delayed that I cant even slow down in time for the corner.
The brakes on a rolls are much sharper than what we have in game. It is a the most luxurious car you can get it definitely doesn't have delayed breaking.

I don't want to assume how the braking is set, but if it is based on "is it a heavy car" then that may be flawed.

All in all just making the braking sharper will do this car wonders.

Evidence (YouTube, Twitch, Screenshots, etc):
Don't have video processed but can send one if someone from the team messages me later.

Scott Davidson

Executive
Executive
Whitelisted
Dec 3, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Hello Niik,

Thank you for your bug report.
We have notified our Development Team and we are investigating the issue as of 04-08-2021.

Thanks,
Scott Davidson
Quality Assurance Team

Dave Boyd

Executive
Executive
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Dec 3, 2019
Hello Niik,

Thank you for filing Bug #868, after investigation of the issue we have forwarded it to our Development Team to be fixed.
We appreciate your assistance in helping to improve our server and our community.

This is the number of bugs you have reported so far: 8

Thanks,
Dave Boyd
Quality Assurance Team

Richard

Lead Developer
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
Hello Niik,

Thank you for your bug report. This issue will be resolved in the next update, Version 3.8.1!

Regards,
Richard
Community Director

Reactions: Niik Patel

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress