Senior Support
Fishers Island Marshal Services
Whitelisted
Sep 20, 2020
Good o San Diego
Type of Suggestion:
Regulation

Explanation of your Suggestion:
Change Rule 3.12 to better fit the island. Right now as it stands it is against the rule once you been Tazed or beanbag you can not run what so ever and let us be honest everyone runs the moment you can. I personally believe 99 times out of hundred it makes sense, but we all seen video on youtube where someone high on cocaine and what not and tazers and/or beanbags simply do not work. I believe an exemption should be add to 3.12 that if you are on cocaine and no officer is with on arm reach to hold you and you are not hand cuff you should be able to run.

Why are you suggesting this?
After read the rules bored out of my mind I came across it again and I was like well no real follows this and there are many very good reasons one being on cocaine. We had a chase and three people on cocaine which we Tazed many times and as.per this rule would be a rule break which I see as unfair.

Scott Davidson

Executive
Executive
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Dec 3, 2019
Ontario, Canada
This rule is generally subject to an objective and reasonable understanding of Roleplay over Ruleplay. If you RP as being cracked out or on a roid rage it may be reasonable to do so but you need to understand that it may be ruining the RP for LEOs if you do it six times in a row.

You can apply this to a handful of different scenarios but limiting it to just Cocaine would be narrowing the RP potential even more.

Reactions: James Axel

John Cain

Senior Support
Senior Support
Fishers Island Marshal Services
Whitelisted
Sep 20, 2020
Good o San Diego
I know that, I was thinking of making it more clear on this. Due to the number of times I seen it the last two days alone.

Nick

Relations Chief
Chief
Whitelisted
Jan 29, 2020
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been Denied by the management team. While we don't intend to change the rule as written, we want to adjust the system itself so that when you get tazed there are negative consequences such as stamina loss and possibly more if we think of it. That said though, we are reviewing this rule and will make changes to it if we deem that necesarry.

Regards,
Nick
Relations Chief

• DENIED
Reactions: Cody Abrams
Status
Not open for further replies.

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress