Content Creator
Content Creator
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Jan 3, 2020
Type of Suggestion:
Other

Explanation of your Suggestion:
The insurance feature Is still broken since it was implemented. my suggestion is to remove it bc there is no need to spend more money for insurance especially how expensive it is. Also since its broken you run the risk of not seeing your car again bc of a broken feature. We already spend loads of money on car's and this is just another useless feature that just makes us spend more money.

Why are you suggesting this?

Carson Sinclair

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
I'm all for the insurance feature and what it does and the actual prices. But yeah there has always been pricing issues or what not which is understandable everything has bugs but bugs in the insurance feature makes it so people don't even want to drive there car because all the risk.

Marshall Macintosh

Content Creator
Content Creator
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Jan 3, 2020
I agree if its fixed It would be nice but rn it cost double the amount of my car

Thomas Draven

Executive
Executive
Department of Justice
Whitelisted
Mar 11, 2020
Quality Assurance and the Development Team are already aware of the issues surrounding the Insurance NPC and it has been fixed in the upcoming v3.7 Update.
With the recent change to the Scrap Yard, uninsured vehicles will be deleted from the island if they're scrapped only, not if they blow up where then it goes directly to the impound lot. You can contact a Chief+ in-game to insure your vehicle for the correct price since we have temporarily removed the NPC from public access until the next update.

Zack Green

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
As long as there is a log, you should get comp for it. It would be stupid of them not to offer comp over a broken feature

Nick

Relations Chief
Chief
Whitelisted
Jan 29, 2020
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been Denied by the management team. The insurance system has in fact not been broken the entire time since it was first implemented. This last update an issue caused all the numbers in the system to be completely off from what they were intended to be. This has been fixed for our next server update in the coming days. At the update the numbers on the crafting sheet will be reflected in the insurance NPC listings.

Regards,
Nick
Relations Chief

Reactions: Carson Sinclair
Status
Not open for further replies.

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress