Implemented James MacIntosh - Suggestion - Script | More sellable items in shops

James MacIntosh

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 29, 2019
www.twitch.tv
Type of Suggestion:
Script

Explanation of your Suggestion:
Allow shops to sell clothing, hats and whatever else is not a virtual inventory - we can do it for vehicles, we should be able to do it for clothing as well.
if it can be done, via crates - we should have the ability to repackage items for transport/selling.

Why are you suggesting this?
More variety and opportunity to make money and add in more variety of shops because right now, everyone is selling the same things.

ADDITIONALLY - I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO RENAME THE ITEMS. IE; IF I WANT TO SELL A WRENCH FOR 15,000$ AND HAVE SOMEONE PAY FOR IT, BUT IN REALITY IT'S TO PAY FOR A GUN SALE - I COULD RENAME IT TO "SPECIAL ITEM #1"

Last edited:

Markov Kalashnikov

A3FL
Whitelisted
Jan 2, 2021
1+ we need more of a variety it would be awesome 😎 to see new player owned stores that sell different things rather than the same stuff in each store, it would just bring many more opportunities for businesses and more use of player owned shops

Nick

Relations Chief
Chief
Whitelisted
Jan 29, 2020
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been Accepted by the management team.

Regards,
Nick
Relations Chief

Richard

Lead Developer
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. In the next update, Version 3.9.0, players who own company shops will be able to sell physical items in them! This includes things like pallets, clothes, weapons, etc. Unfortunately we will not be adding the renaming portion of the suggestion as it could be abused heavily.

Regards,
Richard
Lead Developer

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress