What's new

Pending Implementation Markov Kalashnikov - Suggestion - Other | Civilian Backpacks

Markov Kalashnikov

Support
Support
Whitelisted
Type of Suggestion:
Other

Explanation of your Suggestion:
I think 🤔 I would be nice to see Civilian Backpacks, no military or unrealistic ones but ones you would be able to go to the store and buy in real life just small back packs for storage and realism as wearing a backpack would make more sense when having so many items in your virtual inventory it would look more realistic than having no backpack and a ton of stuff and I feel it could be a good thing so you can hold multiple outfits or clothes and/or extras not a crazy amount of space but a small amount to hold clothes and other extra items you come across so you don't always have to run around places to change or change hats or psyichal items 24/7 just a idea 💡 I thought I'd throw out there I know backpacks have been mentioned before but I'm looking for civilian backpacks that are more realistic

Why are you suggesting this?
For appearance and storage of clothes and hats & other extras always want to run back and change all the time and I feel like it could open up alot more opertunities to do more and have a little less hassle though I don't mind it, it's just an idea I thought I would bring up 😃

Luke Axel

A3FL
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
The problem wasn't adding the backpacks. The problem is that backpacks tend to duplicate things in them.

Markov Kalashnikov

Support
Support
Whitelisted
Oh, I see how that could become a issue, I think 🤔 there could be a work around like maybe it doesn't have space but adds space allowing you to carry more weight or carry more items on your person like not physically used but like equip a backpack be able to carry more weight plus a few more items in clothes but that seems like alot of work for a addition I think 🤔 it'll be interesting to see them but if not I completely understand why not.

Nick

Relations Chief
Chief
Whitelisted
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been placed On-Hold by the management team while we review our options with it.

Regards,
Nick
Relations Chief

Nick

Relations Chief
Chief
Whitelisted
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been Accepted by the management team. That said though, we do intend on only adding small bags/straps as we don't want to see everyone and their mother running around on island with a Carryall or similar.

Regards,
Nick
Relations Chief

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Server Costs March - DONATION

If you wish to participate in the financing of ArmA 3 Fishers Life!
Goal
$400.00
Earned
$1,010.00
This donation drive ends in