Richard

Lead Developer
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
A3FL Banner.png

ArmA 3 Fishers Life
Financial Report #005 | November 2020 - January 2021

Hello everyone,

Time for another financial report to see where the dollars went!

In his report, you will find:

• How much we earned from Perks
  • How much we earned from Donations
  • How much we spent on Server Costs
  • How much we spent on Models/Assets
  • How much we paid our Developers
If you would like to review the spreadsheet yourself, click HERE. Otherwise, enjoy this cool photograph!

Qy9AMkl.png

I'm gonna be honest ya'll, it's not looking great financially. Granted the balance shows positive, we are roughly $80 short of the bills due on February 14/18th. Not only that, but on March 25 we have a $480 bill due for GoDaddy. This is our web host. This handles everything to do with the forums and what not. I am at full blame for this, as I've gone a little bit crazy on the asset purchases lately. Although it seems very bad spending that much on assets, look at what we've gotten the last few updates with vehicles. This is only the beginning folks. We have nearly 200 vehicles to bring to the island. We have dozens of weapons to bring to the island. We've got multiple new buildings to bring to the island. And I have finally been able to form a development team large enough, and capable enough, to bring all of this to you. It's time for a new leaf on Fisher's Life. It's time to make big changes. Come along with me on this journey, and let's see how far we can get!

Titty Sprinkles.

Thanks,

Richard
Director

James McClean

Ex Chief
Whitelisted
Apr 19, 2020
Just imagine if every active member donated $5 to the fund each month or every second month I'm sure the report would look a lot differently. It's on us as the community to try to keep the community alive, every little helps.

Reactions: Greg Archer

Tommy McVady

A3FL
Whitelisted
Mar 11, 2020
Just imagine if every active member donated $5 to the fund each month or every second month I'm sure the report would look a lot differently. It's on us as the community to try to keep the community alive, every little helps.
Tesco

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress