Developer
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Nov 22, 2019
Type of Suggestion:
Script

Explanation of your Suggestion:
Company Owned Shop Commission/Tax:

When it comes to roleplay I feel we took a huge hit when it comes to player interaction by adding the company shops(that are NPC-based). In the past, you would see lots of people running a shop and people selling their goods to other players on the street, but now seeing people actually opening a car dealership, or renting a normal shop and selling their goods is almost unheard of. My idea is to add more incentive for more player interactions and overall more roleplay in regards to negotiation of prices on the server.

Charge a commission/tax to the owner after an item is sold in the shop, making it as if the location they are renting is taking out a commission of the sales. This could be a set rate of the price of the item. The reason behind this is not to steer people away from business shops(that are NPC-based) but more to enforce player on player roleplay instead of the current player on NPC roleplay.

Here are a few numbers that I came up with for commission that would be taken out after you sell something in a company shop(that are NPC-based):

$1-$999 - 2% Commission/Tax
$1,000-$9,999 - 3% Commission/Tax
$10,000-$99,999 - 4% Commission/Tax
$100,000-$499,999 - 6% Commission/Tax
$500,000-$999,999 - 7% Commission/Tax
$1,000,000-$1,999,999 - 9% Commission/Tax
$2,000,000+ - 10% Commission/Tax

These numbers are just something I came up with, it could also work with a set percent(Like something like 3-5% of any item, any price). Looking at it more I am not sure what way would be better, so don't let the numbers change your mind, feel free to comment on what you think it should be.

Nick

Relations Chief
Chief
Whitelisted
Jan 29, 2020
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been Accepted by the management team.

Regards,
Nick
Relations Chief

Richard

Community Director
Director
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
Hello Jake,

Thank you for your suggestion. In the next update, Version 3.7.0 Companies will pay a 5% tax to the Federal Government for purchases made in their shops.

Regards,
Richard
Community Director

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress