Jake Holiday

A3FL
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Dec 17, 2019
Type of Suggestion:
Other

Explanation of your Suggestion:
We've been using Repair Wrenches for a long long time now. I think it would be cool and more immersive if they could be swapped for actual tool boxes of some sort.

You could keep the wrenches, but the wrenches would only repair the car to ORANGE status on all the parts, where a Tool Box would repair the whole car like the wrenches currently do.

You could also make it so the repair wrenches are 3x quicker than the tool box.

I think the repair wrenches are currently 33 seconds (or near abouts). The tool box could be 30 seconds, and the wrenches would take 10/15 instead.

Tool boxes would be craftable, but you would need 3 or 4 of those to create a tool box for balancing sake.

Why are you suggesting this?
Repair Wrenches have been a thing for years now, seems a bit odd that 1 wrench repairs a whole car.

Jake

Developer
Developer
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Nov 22, 2019
I agree, you should need to get car parts, if you are missing a wheel you need to get to a mod shop or put a wheel back on. It's kinda odd how one Repair Wrench can fix everything from a missing wheel to a blown-up engine.

Nick

Relations Chief
Chief
Whitelisted
Jan 29, 2020
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been Accepted by the management team. We aren't sure whether or not we will use the actual system you laid out above, but we will for certain make it so the repair wrenches don't fully repair a car and will figure out the rest along with that.

Regards,
Nick
Relations Chief

Richard

Community Director
Director
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
Hello Jake,

Thank you for your suggestion. In the next update, Version 3.6.0, Repair Wrenches will only repair your vehicle to about 50%, which is the Orange level. To repair fully, you must drive the vehicle to a ModShop.

Regards,
Richard
Community Suggestion

• IQUP
Reactions: Jake Holiday

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress