Status
Not open for further replies.

Clayton Creston

Whitelisted
Jan 23, 2020
Type of Suggestion:
Script

Explanation of your Suggestion:
Implementation of a radar detector, a device that alerts you of nearby cops running radar. Would have to be quite expensive, and maybe also implement a radar hold button for sd, which would add some more realism and another aspect to driving.

Why are you suggesting this?
I think it would be a great addition to add more realism to the server

Cody Abrams

A3FL
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
Virginia
Nice. I like the idea.

However, it can be made illegal, like Virginia or other states, and can cost a ticket and seize the radar detector to even it out.

Carter Reddington

A3FL
Whitelisted
Apr 21, 2020
I love the idea! There are several things that would need to be implemented to balance it. Maybe false readings and things like that. Making it limited would however be difficult. It would have to be something like the life alert system. It is an expensive investment, but overall it can help you in the long run. I also liked Cody's idea of having a fine and a seizer of it. Overall Great suggestion would love to see it happen!

Jake

Developer
Developer
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Nov 22, 2019
This is an amazing idea, Make it like 2/5 effective, so sometimes it would not work leaving RP for the police (I also assume that not everyone will even slow down for the police if they have this, they would use it more are a notification so they know they might get pursued), it would also need to be set to a kinda close range so it does not leave a lot of time for people to slam on the brakes.

Nick

Relations Chief
Chief
Whitelisted
Jan 29, 2020
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been Denied by the management team. After looking into this, we felt that while this is a great idea, it didn't have enough fleshed out ideas on how this could fully work in order to implement it properly. In the future we may revisit this but as of right now it is denied.

Regards,
Nick
Relations Chief

• PepeSuit
Reactions: Cody Abrams
Status
Not open for further replies.

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress