Implemented Nathan Macklin - Suggestion - Script | Convert pallets at steel mill

Would you like this suggestion added?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe (see comment)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nathan Macklin

Executive
Executive
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Dec 8, 2019
Type of Suggestion:
Script

Explanation of your Suggestion:
My suggestion is to make it so if I have a steel pallet at the steel mill that I want to turn back into steel sheets it only makes sense that the factory that makes said pallet can take said pallet apart

Why are you suggesting this?
It makes no sense that the steel mill makes the steel pallets but then for no reason if I want the sheets back I need to take it to the chemical factory to get the sheets from the pallet when I am already at the steel mill. The place where you literally make the pallet in the first place.

Jimmy Corleone

Whitelisted
Nov 8, 2020
I voted yes due to the fact that it is a bit difficult to take pallets across the map to make them into steel. However, it also makes sense because the chemical plant probably melts the pallets into steel.

Nathan Macklin

Executive
Executive
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Dec 8, 2019
The thing is the steel pallet already is in the sheets all that plant does is theoretically get rid of the wood pallet and the straps on the pallet

Jake

Developer
Developer
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Nov 22, 2019
They could put all of the rare ores/gems crafting (All gems/ores from the northern island) to the chemical plant, as you are technically removing all of the rock around the ores/gems, then combining the gem/ore into a bar, I mean to be real there is not a one-hundred percent point of the chemical plant currently, this is just an idea to make the Steel Mill less cluttered and give an extra step to the rare ore/gem mining.

Richard

Community Director
Director
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
Hello Nathan,

Thank you for your suggestion. The Management Team has accepted this suggestion. Correct me if I am wrong, but I understand this as taking, for example, a Steel Pallet and breaking it down into Steel Sheets? This has been accepted if it is the case. Ingot Pallets, however, will still have to be transported to Chemical Plant to be broken down.

Regards,
Richard
Community Director

Reactions: Nathan Macklin

Richard

Community Director
Director
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
Hello Nathan,

Thank you for your suggestion. In the next update, Version 3.5.1, this suggestion will be implemented! Players will be able to take regular pallets to steel mill to break down into sheets. Ingot pallets, however, will still be broken down at Chemical Plant.

Regards,
Richard
Community Director

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress