Jimmy Corleone

Whitelisted
Nov 8, 2020
Type of Suggestion:
Script

Explanation of your Suggestion:
A Redbox locator at crim base.

Why are you suggesting this?
Because It's sometimes really hard to find it and sense the pirate ship isn't available to sell at I think it should be implemented unless there's a reason not to.

Justin Hank

A3FL
Sheriff's Department
Whitelisted
Dec 2, 2019
I voted no because the battle between leos and criminals locating the red box has been in the game for years and just making this battle easier for one side takes away from the challenge.

Baldrick Klein

A3FL
Whitelisted
Mar 6, 2020
-1 it isnt hard to find at all and you should have to put some time in instead of being spoon fed all the locations.

Jake

Developer
Developer
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Nov 22, 2019
Honestly, you guys got it super easy now lol, IDK how much easer you want it to be. Back in the day, you would need to go to the private ship to get a blueprint to make a gun/mags, then mine & transport steel and gun powder to the weapons factory, now you just buy them. Almost everything illegal has been added to the Crime Base instead of around the map as it was in the past.

Reactions: Cody Abrams

Cody Abrams

A3FL
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
Virginia
Like Jake said, it used to be A LOT harder than it is today. When I joined PL, you had to find the pirate ship to sell weed. However, it was easy if you found an unlocked RBM. To be honest, just drive the MSR and take some side roads, you are bound to find it. Also use the newly implemented (2 updates old) thing called the darknet to ask.
If you want to make more money, sell the location when you find it.

• PepeSuit
Reactions: Jake

Thomas Draven

Executive
Executive
Whitelisted
Mar 11, 2020
It honestly isnt that hard to find, you can just be coasting up and down the MSR and find it randomly either on the side of the road or off the corner of your eye.

Richard

Community Director
Director
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
Hello Jack,

Thank you for your suggestion. The management team has denied this suggestion. The redbox is a terrible place to buy/sell drugs. It is super easy to find as well. You just need to drive along the MSR and eventually you'll see it. If you want a bigger payout, use the Illegal NPCs.

Regards,
Richard
Community Director

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress