Pending Implementation Craig - Suggestion - Vehicle | American Flag Customization

Would you like this suggestion added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Craig George

A3FL
Banned
Type of Suggestion:
Vehicle

Explanation of your Suggestion:
P.S. this doesn't fit a type of Suggestion.

I would like for people to be given the opportunity to customize the large American flag that can be purchased from the furniture shop (or make a new shop for it). It would work exactly like cars and clothing where a UV map is given out in the google drive and it would be published to the Community texture tab to be added to the shop.

Why are you suggesting this?
I feel that this would be a GREAT addition as it would allow people to Represent their business/family with the logo on the flag or can even be used as sign posters around the island for things like events/voting propaganda (ofc they would have to be accepted before being added to the island so no toxic ones are made). They should also be expensive to buy so that they are not spammed everywhere (maybe 100k each? they could be put in your house to be saves over tsunamis). I made this suggestion back in March and it got 15 votes for yes and not one vote for no. It was taken to a management meeting but i forgot the reason why it wasn't implemented.

Craig George

A3FL
Banned

Justin Hank

A3FL
Sheriff's Department
A3FL Member
They said they will be adding billboards soon that you can customize. You can just use those.

Craig George

A3FL
Banned
They said they will be adding billboards soon that you can customize. You can just use those.
No thats nothing like what im trying to achieve using these. They would mainly be used as flags but for Gangs/Businesses to show their warehouses/homes/bases. Less as an advertisement now (i wrote that 6 months ago).

Nick

Relations Chief
Chief
A3FL Member
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been placed On-Hold by the management team while we attempt to find out how possible this will be.

Regards,
Nick
Relations Chief

Reactions: Jose Ojo

Nick

Relations Chief
Chief
A3FL Member
Hello,

After reviewing your suggestion it has been Accepted by the management team and will be worked on.

Regards,
Nick
Relations Chief

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress

Donation drives

Thank the Developers

If you wish to thank our Developers for their hard work!
Earned
$70.00
This donation drive ends in