Official Financial Report - September 2020

Richard

Lead Developer
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
4a12WnzOuusqXnLMqb90qSuh401Aqetzu67_8eDv0nlcrnCyyEnLhVJISbf1kNDr3neljc_lEQu-7tYs8jw-vJrwbLyqt714-Yp57Bb9UIRqbCoqt5Oaujc7IfG58bkMAvzXm2Rr

ArmA 3 Fishers Life
Financial Report #003 - September 2020

Hello everyone,

Time for another financial report to see where the dollars went!

In his report, you will find:

• How much we earned from Perks
  • How much we earned from Donations
  • How much we spent on Server Costs
  • How much we spent on Models/Assets
  • How much we paid our Developers
If you would like to review the spreadsheet yourself, click HERE. Otherwise, enjoy this cool photograph!

WpBCMew.png

This month we were lucky. I can't even thank them enough, but @Austin Farley and @James McClean threw a lot of dollars at us this month. Personally I'd throw my money at Taco Bell or alcohol, but hey, I can't complain. We used some of the funds to purchase a Kenworth Box Truck model, which @Winston worked very hard to bring this into Version 3.3. I hope that this was a nice surprise for you. I also purchased a few assets for future updates, and paid @Jake for his work on Silverton/DOC. I don't know about you guys, but damn I think he did a great fucking job.

That being said, I wish to thank each and every one of you for helping this community strive. We all go through rough patches, but this community has always found a way to pull itself back up and move forward.

Thanks,

Richard
Director

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress