Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
The North Pole
Role-Play Name:
James Axel

Type of Suggestion:
Script

Explanation of your Suggestion:
The ability to remove pepper spray effects by holding a filled water bottle, opening your interaction wheel and using an option like "Wash out eyes".

Why are you suggesting this?
Having to go to FIFR to remove the effects doesn't make a whole lot of sense imo. (In fairness, I don't actually know if there is any other way to remove the pepper spray effects.)

Reactions: Carson Sinclair

Carson Sinclair

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 1, 2019
SIR this SO Unrealistic water doesn't help you NEEED Milk such an outrage you dare suggest to use unrealistic ways of treating yourself on this island. *Sarcasm*

Cody Abrams

A3FL
Fire Rescue
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
Virginia
In fairness, I don't actually know if there is any other way to remove the pepper spray effects.)
There is no other way to remove pepper spray effects, the only way is to use eye drops.

Also, I would like to see a percentage that the water would remove the pepper spray. Maybe 50% it will 50% it won’t. I don’t know.

Reactions: James Axel

James Axel

Support
Support
Whitelisted
Nov 30, 2019
The North Pole
SIR this SO Unrealistic water doesn't help you NEEED Milk such an outrage you dare suggest to use unrealistic ways of treating yourself on this island. *Sarcasm*
ceb24dae3664d27d046d3ed84b1dc202.jpg

Collin Keyes

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 24, 2019
New York
Role-Play Name:
James Axel

Type of Suggestion:
Script

Explanation of your Suggestion:
The ability to remove pepper spray effects by holding a filled water bottle, opening your interaction wheel and using an option like "Wash out eyes".

Why are you suggesting this?
Having to go to FIFR to remove the effects doesn't make a whole lot of sense imo. (In fairness, I don't actually know if there is any other way to remove the pepper spray effects.)
I agree with this but I think using the water bottle should only give you back 75% of your sight. To see clearly again you would have to see FIFR

Alfie Marks

A3FL
Whitelisted
Mar 5, 2020
I have no issue with it to be fair, provided that it had an animation requiring a person to remain still for lets say 45 seconds to a minute. That way people cant get sprayed and insta restore eye sight. I'd say each application of water should restore about 15-20% of your sight, but can only restore up to 60% of your vision. Eyedrops are required for the rest.

Niall Mcslive

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 16, 2019
Hello,

I will bring this up at the next Chiefs meeting and will respond to you with the results.

Regards,
Niall
Relations Chief

Niall Mcslive

A3FL
Whitelisted
Dec 16, 2019
Hello,

This has been accepted in the form of an eyewash station

Regards,
Niall
Relations Chief

Winston

Community Director
Director
Whitelisted
Jul 8, 2019
France
Hello James

Your suggestion has been implemented in the next update, Version 3.8.1.

Tyfys,
Winston
Community Director

Status
Not open for further replies.

Important Information

How to join
Teamspeak
Progress